Update on Life and Love

    I'm performing in 3 weeks at the Whiskey on front street! Wilmington, NC stand da fluckk upp!!! You prolly wont come tho [lame] but Ill be sure to take pics and chill wit the cool kids that do.
    My twenty minute set is gonna feature Eulogy (the best lyricist Ive ever met) and we are a part of Never RES Entertainment if u aint know. Other performers from all over NC: SELAH DUBB, SCOTTIE FLIPPEN w/ KELSEY LU, SKYBLEW, TY BRU, SKIIP LUCIANO, and DR. JONES. Peep da flyer and RSVP on Facebook:


     Me and my girl still gettin along, I love her to death she means the world to me and Im lookin forward to our future [awesomme].  I'm never really the problem in my relationships anyway. I know your like surreee... that's real bias of you, but I can explain. It seems the chick is always needing more attention than I'm giving, and trust I'm nice wit' making a girl feel special. I see it this way tho, any dude out there can say the same things I say and if it matters that much to you to hear someone tell u that you are beautiful everyday then u should go eat a Bruno Mars CD while waiting for a knight to come climb your hair; you gotta be more independent than that!
     My ideal chick knows shes da shit and dont need nor believe hype that any other dude kicks her way. Maybe it's just a female trait cuz I dont need to be told nothing except that I put it down and that she loves me whenever I tell her the same. Stay tuned for more on this subject...

     Other than that- I've never been excited bout taking a exam but next Friday I will pass the North Carolina state exam for personal lines insurance [the crowd goes wiiild]. Even more excited about the new job but I can't start until I go through training (luckily it's paid) and cant do that until I pass this test. I had to take and pass a course to even get this far so now u see where I'm at.

     All the things, starting from day one, seem to have prepared me for this point in life, but then again that is simply logical. All the steps you take lead you somewhere right??

TSUFacebookInstagramGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS Feed