Mid June Update

IG: @residualj
What's up world, June has been a crazy month! I used to post daily but now monthly at most, sorry. But you gotta remember I manage about a dozen different distribution channels.  From local news to global businesses... it's been wild.  But in the end you will have seen my growth. I know that my struggle is what builds my story... and character for that matter. 

What do you do that's phenomenal? Let the world know. Get a blog and publish yourself! I strongly believe that everyone on the team should go get a blog if you are reading this.  I recently hit 150k views! But it took time and WORK.  You have to stay consistent and your content needs to be on point and relevant to what people are looking for.  Blogs also help people get to know you.  It's kinda like social media but with a better reason to be yourself... what u gonna do? not like my blog post?? haha I see you reading it .... creepin' lol


Since I was a youngin... I knew I'd do it Big some how... now we major... shout out the Residual Majors Group.

Stay zoomed[in].
-roddyJ

Ps, What are u waiting for? the new biz is going viral! helping people learn how to dominate the internet and get paid for it: http://residualchecks.net

TSUFacebookInstagramGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS Feed