Good Morning Rapper...

      Hello world!  Be on the lookout for my latest track titled "NC Verified" produced by my alias, So Cou.  It's crazy cuz I was getting ready to go to work this morning and this kid stops me while I'm gettin some stuff out of the trunk, he's like "Hey man do you rap? because I see you rapping in ya mic in the window sometimes."  At first I was a little creeped out that people can see me in my window (bout to put up those sound-proof curtains sooner than later now), but then I realized he was just a fan. He asked if I had any cds for sale so that he could buy one.  I told him I would get something together for him which is also crazy cuz I had just finalized my next mixtape, just waiting on some drops to come back from some DJs and promoters like Mr. Neva Dead from AYP Mag.  When I told him that I had a show October 7th at the Soapbox, he said, "Really? What floor?" "First." "Ok I'll be there!" It was just a good start to a morning after spending all weekend planning and hoping things fall in to place with this rapping thang.

     So be on the lookout for the new track and come support my next show Friday October 7th at the Soapbox.  It's only $5 at the door and there will be drinks and live music from some new and great acts like J-Sales, and Grady Watts. It's presented by Louis T aka Mr. North Cack himself, founder of NC County Lines Clothing. RSVP to the event on Facebook Here

IM ROWDY.... I RAP
http://reverbnation.com/roddyj 

TSUFacebookInstagramGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS Feed