PowerBalance - Bands of Power?

Yes, I too have been bit by the Power Balance bug!  After a quick demo on me by one of my customers in the mall, I had to have one!  Now, I know there are a lot of skeptics who have seen videos or whatever but, until u try one on you have no idea. Wanna Buy one? Get it HERE.

How does it work?

 

Diddy rockin a band... lawd he needs it!
Supposedly, these things work to correct your body's natural frequency to allow you to function at your peak.  It does this via holograms embedded in a special material, tuned to resonate at a the frequency of a human body operating at peak performance.  It can be placed anywhere on the body to give you its benefits and provides you with a feeling of wellness. The hologram on the bracelet interacts with your energy fields to harmonize your field and ensure that you can give your maximum.
The bands help you maintain peak performance by keeping your energies in balance.  The people at power balance claim that almost everything has an energy field and that you and I are no different. The hologram is from the same material that is used to keep static electricity from damaging electrical components and is embedded with a special frequency to balance your body.

Lamar Odom rockin his...

Is It Safe?

 

Yes! Unlike magnetic products which actively emit a magnetic field, Power Balance technology utilizes frequencies that naturally occur within each individuals body with no negative side effects.


Just For Athletes?

 

Well, they say anyone can benefit from Power Balance technology because of the wide range of benefits including improved balance, increased core strength, wider range of motion and overall well-being.  I work at a high-end clothing store and have noticed better accuracy and speed when getting down wall-items, which means I can help more customers faster - which means more sales!  My girl-friend wears one at work and has noticed less fatigue, more energy and faster performance as well.

The people at PB have receive dozens of testimonials every day from ordinary people, physically challenged people, weekend athletes, seniors and student athletes touting the benefits from it.

 

Can They Get Wet?

 

YES! I shower with mine on when I forget to take it off.  Some of the best surfers in the world use Power Balance daily, in and out of the water. You can even wash the wristbands in warm water and mild detergent, rinse and let it dry, I wouln't put it in the wash or dryer.

 

How Long Does Power Balance Last?


Power Balance is designed to last indefinitely.

 

How Do I Get One?


I found a local seller and she has the Genuine Power Balance Bands in black,  you can order one securely via Pay Pal.

TSUFacebookInstagramGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS Feed