Why some People are looking 2wice at Kanye's new album cover


Buy Watch the Throne from F.Y.E.
     Here we have it, the Watch the Throne album cover from Kanye and Jay-Z.  First of all, I have been one to study subliminal messages/images in tv and magazine advertisements for a few years now, also finding some crazy stuff in the music videos we all love to watch, yes, my friends think I'm crazy..  I also work in an urban-clothing store in the mall to stay up on the latest in the city and I have been paying close attention to Jay-Z's Rocawear and Beyonce's Dereon collection.  Both clothing lines reek of occult symbolism and hidden skull images.  Needless to say that the way things have been going, I wasn't surprised at the album cover when I first saw it.

     Let me explain what I saw at first then Ill give you a link that I found after digging around a little bit to someone's blog who found way more symbols in it than I did. Here is the trick, first you have to be at a distance from the image.  Second, force your eyes to cross a little so the image blurs.  Don't do it for too long, mama says your eyes'll get stuck that way! Do you see a huge skull in the middle?!  Upon rotating the image 90 degrees you'll notice that it continues kinda like this image of Baphomet but anyway if you don't know what the heck Baphomet is, or who rather, just stick to the skulls; symbolizing death and usually associated with evil, or the masonic skull and bones societies.  But, to Kanye's defense I must say he could simply be using the image for appeal since the human brain is highly responsive to skull images, especially when your conscious mind is not.

     I also noticed little falcon-like images around the border, symbolic of Horus, the Egyptian god of the sky... a little more research and you will realize that he and lucifer are one in the same! The pyramid and the "eye of Horus" on the back of the dollar bill are Ill m1n ati symbology. (I don't want this blog indexed in a search for that term so hopefully that will help)... The eye is the all seeing eye of Horus and the fact that no one can escape his magical reach etc, just do your own research.  Below we see Kanye rocking that falcon chain in his "Power" video and here as well.

     Kanye will rant and deny his dealings with Ill m1n ati but it is clear and apparent that he is in the same masonic dealings as his "Big Brother" (get it? another term he used in a song, double meaning the all seeing eye of big brother). And about it being a matter of a black man not being able to join the ranks, all I have to say is look at how the CIA used black men to get info on the dealings of Malcolm X and different black Muslim movements in the 60s and 70s.  They will use what's working to manipulate and destroy from the inside out.  And if you dont think the CIA is ran by the 1ll m1n ati then you need to research a little more.

     My point in doing all of this is to quench your thirsty mind and hopefully open some eyes to help you pay more attention to what you are listening to and watching on tv, after all the eye is the gateway to the soul.  Am I saying don't buy Kanye and don't support Jay-Z? nawww I'm just sayin...

Here is the link that I promised earlier.
Need to buy a copy? 

TSUFacebookInstagramGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS Feed