An update on LIFE... The So Coo Mixtape comin soon!

12/12/09
Lets see, an update on the life and times off... [nobody really important]. Haha, yall kno my humor gets the best of meh. My mixtape, So Coo, is on the way!! Im recording the last track asap, already written n all. Right now i have 21 tracks and ima need to make room for one more plus drops from some of my fave djs.

I worked with a few artists on this project including my labelmates at Never RES, Eulogy, Scar, Slim Majors. Other artist FerdyMan, Kwiksand, DJ Fo, JINX, and The Man Killa Cam. You might hear Pharrell and Drake on the mixtape too, Im gonna be wrkin wit a lot more local artist on the next joint, so get at me!

I produced 3 tracks on it and I plan on producing more on the next project... I got over 150 beats so im sure I can find somethin...

Its crazy tho, I do radio, rap, produce, engineer, maintain 7 diff websites and blogs and I do marketing and promotions for local events. Oh yeah and Im still wrkin at Lil Caesars... With a batchelors degree... Still im like dayum where all my money go? Id hate to blame it on economics, but they dont want us to have money. Money=Power and the last thing theyd want would b to see us with power! Dont let it get me down tho. But I cant tell u how many resumes and interviews ive done in the past 2 years, so Im really jus happy to have another job to help pay bills. Funny cuz I dont blow my loot on partyin, clothes n shoes n shit, prolly spent $150 total this year on bein fly, I gotta b fresh sometimes, ya digg?

Still everyday I rise to make moves and help others progress. Soon all these things im wrkin on will come to fruition and Ima feel like the king I kno I am. Its gon feel incredible, and I will appreciate it a lot more bc of the road I had to travel to get there.

TSUFacebookInstagramGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS Feed