Whew! What a long azz day... Im exhausterated. I recorded a track, cleand my room (well attempted to), went to the mall and recorded some listeners for a new commercial im working on for Coast 97.3, then went into work at pizza pizza. Haha yea, Im flippin pizzas at Lil Caesars to pay bills. I like it tho, and my peeps like my empl. discount haha. I actually clocked out early cuz i thought i was told to go home... Nope... My manager was like what are u doing... Umm i thought u said to go home... No, but since ure already clockd out u can go. Im like aw im srry... Thinkin in the back of my mind like YEZZZZ. Only cuz this other dude that works there was gettin on my damn nerves!!! Oh and I got a txt from someone special while i was at wrk that made me smile... Feels good to live a day in my shoez...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share your Thoughts with the Rest of the World:

TSUFacebookInstagramGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS Feed