The Least I Can Do... is Help You Too

     The least I can do is take her trash to the dumpster when I see it on her patio, my neighbor lost her husband to cancer last Friday and is moving to Minnesota in a few days. My fiance and I sat with her for half an hour this evening talking about the universe and the future... she is part Cherokee and has a lot of wisdom about nature and life. The only reason he got cancer is because he was in the Vietnam war and would clean lead and asbestos filled hulls on navy ships for weeks on end...

     Amazing things were reaffirmed that I had been thinking already. Forget material, what is really important is your spiritual center, I'm trying to make to the next level and it has nothing to do with a job promotion even though that's on the horizon too :)

     Stay away from aspartame, fluoride, monosodium glutamate (msg), anything hydrolyzed, perservatives like BHT, sodium benzoate, and yellow red and blue dyes (green and purple so far I noticed are
ok). Reduce the amount of microwaved food that you eat, Russia is the largest country and has banned the microwave. Microwaves kill the nutritional value and alters the molecular properties of the food making it cancerous. I tell people things like this everyday and they stare at me. I can't save everyone, but it took me years to find these things out so I know I can't push the info on people.







TSUFacebookInstagramGoogle PlusLinkedInRSS Feed